1. Steal a tip from the stars! Don’t eat for 5000 hours prior to a big event.
2. Donate a kidney. Fill body cavity with lettuce or baby spinach.
3. Going to a party? Stick your belongings in a pita and use it as a stylish clutch. If you get hungry, nibble on your handbag. Your fear of having nowhere to stash your stuff will prevent you from overeating. Or splurge and stuff your items into whole wheat ravioli. Who’s that headturner reaching for her cell phone in her pasta?
4. Another party trick: Only eat what can fit comfortably on a cocktail table.
5. Practice this mantra: “Nothing tastes as good as thin feels… except food.”